Thursday, March 5, 2009
Lexia makes me Perplexiad
So I have been putzing around with this Lexia to Perplexia thing for awhile now and have come to 2 solid conclusions. First, I am not going to ever understand what the heck I am doing on this site, and second trying to understand gets me nothing but frustrated. Don't get me wrong, it has provided me with an hour of solid entertainment now, but the site makes me feel inadequate, like what I want isn't good enough. I am so used to clicking on a computer and having it do what I want it to, but not here, no way. The fragmentary reading experience provides an insight into what happens between the user clicking and the computer obeying. That's why I think the malfunction of the site is as meaningful as the function of it.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

i agree with your analogy and i did the same thing too
ReplyDelete