Friday, February 27, 2009

Audio Editing

Well, the projects are in full swing. I chose audio editing because I knew the least about it, I thought it would be a challenge, and it has been. I am learning a lot though and I still don't know all the nuts and bolts of my program. I look forward to everyone's presentations over the next 2 weeks or so. Good luck everyone!

3 comments:

  1. I agree, the audio editing is quite the challenge! I also am still trying to work through some nuts and bolts, but hopefully will have everything smoothed out by next week.

    And by the way, I really like your idea for your presentation. I think it is very creative.

    Good luck finishing things up. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. i'm looking forward to seeing all the presentations and especially with audio because it is unique to how it is involve with writing. Have fun playing around wih your program

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm also excited for these presentations. I know absolutely nothing about audio editing, so I think I'm especially excited for the audio group to present!

    ReplyDelete